Monday, August 10, 2015

Dr Gil chiropractor reviews in Franklin TN, Brentwood TN, and Nashville TN 5 star reviews and ratings in the Middle TN area

Dr Gil chiropractor reviews in Franklin TN, Brentwood TN, and Nashville TN have the largest amount of 5 star reviews and ratings in the Middle TN area!

My experience was great. Dr. Wright was Awesome. He showed me my x-rays and explained things to me like no one has before and I felt confident in my diagnosis. I would definitely come back. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'm not a fan of the collapsing tables. 

Robert S.
 Approximately 6 weeks ago, I went to another chiropractor whom I have had excellent results with in the past. This time was different. I learned I had a compression fracture on my L-3 vertebrae from jumping off a ladder about 3 ft in the air. I had difficulty walking without a lot of pain, and even needed help getting dressed in the morning. I now know how back pain can really change your outlook on the future. Dr Gil recommended spinal decompression therapy, Ultrasound, Laser, Vibration, and specialized exercises on the Med-X. Within 6-8 treatments, I was feeling great. I had to stop myself from doing things I knew could slow my recovery even though I did not have the same pain. Having completed my final treatments, I feel great, and I can say I am truly glad I did not take a pill, I went to see Dr. Gil. 

Bette D.
Date Of Review: Aug 06, 2015 I HAD A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE DR. GILL CENTER. ALL THE DOCTORS AND THE STAFF WERE VERY KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY HELPED MY NECK AND BACK PAIN. I WAS ABLE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF ALEVE THAT I HAD TAKEN DAILY FOR APPROXIMATELY TEN YEARS. THANKS YOU GUYS. 

Tim C.
Date Of Review: Aug 05, 2015 My past experience 8 years ago was great. The one I am at this time has also went well Tim Causey 
Pamela L.

Date Of Review: Aug 05, 2015 I always have a great experience when I see Dr. Gil awesome 

Mike T.
Date Of Review: Aug 02, 2015 At one time I had a herniated disc and was in extreme pain and could hardly walk. It took almost a month for Dr. Gil to get it back to normal. I was driven to his office everyday and finally I was healed. Thanks Dr. Gil, you saved me from having surgery. Diane Tschida 

Darlene S.
Date Of Review: Aug 02, 2015 I took my sister to here to get help with pain and the damage meds had caused her almost to the point of death. The ketamine treatments the pain management had given her, had damaged her brain, she was hallucenating, suicidal, felt like she was floating and her head roared all the time. She couldn't focus and wasn't able to drive. Dr. Dearing evaluated her and spent a couple of hours the first day going over her from head to toe. He recommended a treatment plan, to start off with 25 treatments.With going everyday for a week in May of intense therapy, she began to see results getting on the road to recovery, she has now finisher her 25 treatments, but will need more due to her chronic condition that has been going on since 1990,with multiple surgeries on back, hands, total knee replacement on both and both feet. Wish we had come here years ago. Many prayers went up for her and God answered that prayer by sending us here.May God continue use your hands in healing. 

Elizabeth M.
Date Of Review: Aug 01, 2015 I was a little disappointed that my sciatica pain kept recurring during the therapy, but each time the pain was addressed and over all I feel much better for having the treatment. I still can't walk any distance, but can walk without my cane on many occasions. 

Ruffner S.
Date Of Review: Aug 01, 2015 I Have many adjustments in your office over the years. I have always had good service and excellent results. I June of 2014 while on a work inspection I had a rather bad fall. I fell about 12 feet into a cement and asphalt drain. This resulted in 2 operations to repair my left shoulder and SI joint in my right hip. When my body finishes growing over the titanium rods in my SI joint I will be back to see you. I am looking forward to a good adjustment. 

Pete K.
Date Of Review: Jul 31, 2015 Dr. Gil is both our doctor and friend. He had treated Carole for chronic back problems and just recently has treated me for a sciatic nerve condition. When needed we will return and have total confidence in the treatments prescribed for us. The staff could not be more friendly and cooperative. Don't take a pill - call Dr. Gil

take a look at Dr Gil chiropractor reviews Franklin TN

No comments:

Post a Comment